Member Solutions Associate in Austin
DescriptionMember Solutions Associates know how to build and maintain relationships. They focus on managing relationships with GLG's Council Members: 425,000 former C-suite executives, academics, scientists, policy specialists, former public sector leaders and other top professionals. Member Solutions Associates interface with Council Members daily to strengthen their relationship with, and understanding of, GLG.
Member Solutions Associates thrive in a fast-paced environment, multitasking between various responsibilities. They are curious individuals who are excited about a communication-driven role and problem solving with business and investment leaders. Whether it is walking the CEO of a Fortune 1000 company through GLG's project workflow and payment platform or chatting with a new Council Member about building out her profile via our online chat feature, the Member Solutions Associate role is an exciting entry-level position in a growing global firm. GLG currently has the following Member Solutions Associate openings:
MEMBER SOLUTIONS ASSOCIATE - PORTUGUESE AND SPANISH LANGUAGE SKILLS
- Member Solutions Associates with Portuguese and Spanish language skills will be aligned with Council Members located in Latin America.
- In addition to interacting with Latin American Council Members, in this role the Member Solutions Associate will work closely with GLG's Latin American focused Research team.
MEMBER SOLUTIONS ASSOCIATE - NORTH AMERICAN AND WESTERN EUROPEAN-BASED COUNCIL MEMBERS
- Member Solutions Associate will be aligned with Council Members located in North America and Western European-based Council Members.
- In addition to interacting with Council Members in these geographies, in this role, the Member Solutions Associate will work closely with GLG's North American Financial Services Research team.
As a Member Solutions Associate, each day will present a variety of inquiries from both Council Members and colleagues requiring critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills. You will learn to master the Council Member relationship workflow while developing business acumen, time management skills, professionalism, negotiation and communication skills. In our open and collaborative workspace, you will communicate with colleagues across multiple GLG teams in a friendly, idea-sharing, and support-driven manner.
- Complete a fast-paced training program that leads to client/end-market and industry alignment
- Interact with GLG Council Members and address their inquiries, via email, telephone, and live chat regarding their consulting relationship with GLG, including issues relating to payment and technology tools
- Partner with other GLG teammates to develop a deep understanding of client/end market strategy and offer support to alignment teams
- Develop knowledge of industry dynamics across all verticals and sectors through the use of technology tools and other creative means
- Collaborate with GLG's compliance team to protect the integrity of all GLG engagements and to ensure that Council Member profiles are complete and up-to-date
Related Clemson Jobs Listings
CONTINUE JOBS SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED DAILY
CLEMSON Internships NEWS ARTICLES
- 3 Tips to Answering Popular Interview Questions: Perfecting Your...
- Top 5 Ideal Charities for Student Volunteers in Minneapolis
- This Cover Letter Will Land You That Internship
- Details to Consider Before Accepting a Summer Internship
- 10 Tips Before You Start Your First Internship
- 6 Productive Ways to Spend Your Summer
- How to Find a Mentor in Your Internship
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeClemson UniversityUniversity of South CarolinaCollege of CharlestonColumbia CollegeUniversity of South Carolina UpstateFurman UniversityCoastal Carolina UniversityHorry-Georgetown Technical CollegeAnderson UniversityAnderson UniversityBenedict CollegeBob Jones UniversityCharleston Southern UniversityCitadel Military College of South CarolinaClaflin UniversityCoker CollegeConverse CollegeFrancis Marion UniversityLander UniversityLimestone CollegeMedical University of South CarolinaNorth Greenville UniversityPresbyterian CollegeSouth Carolina State UniversitySouthern Wesleyan UniversityUniversity of South Carolina AikenUniversity of South Carolina BeaufortWinthrop UniversityWofford CollegeYork Technical CollegeTri-County Technical CollegeTrident Technical CollegeAiken Technical College Denmark Technical College Florence-Darlington Technical CollegeGreenville Technical College Midlands Technical College Northeastern Technical College Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical CollegePiedmont Technical College Williamsburg Technical College
- By State
- By City