Office Host in Austin
DescriptionThe Host at GLG Austin will be responsible for growing relationships with guests, job candidates, as well as internal and external clients. They will be responsible for representing GLG as a brand ambassador in our reception area.
- Greeting guests, clients, and candidates at the front desk by creating a welcoming and accommodating atmosphere. Making guests comfortable, and finding the appropriate GLG employee to deliver guests in a timely manner. \xa0\xa0
- Answering the GLG main phone line and directing telephone traffic to the appropriate employee in a timely fashion.\xa0Serves as back up for NYC Hosts when volume dictates.
- Maintaining the conference room calendars for booking events and meetings.
- Providing catering ordering and set up assistance for GLG Austin.
- Managing incoming and outgoing packages, creating shipping labels, and distributing mail as appropriate.
- Ordering of supplies including office, and facilities inventory.
- Assist with employee parking administrative forms, including submitting paperwork to payroll and tracking to ensure accuracy.
- Submit invoices and receipts into the accounting system for approval.
- Assist HR with the onboarding of all new hires.
- Keeping the host, break, mail, and storage areas clean and well organized.
- Assist with stocking the break room and making coffee throughout the day.
- Respond to Facilities inquiries, and forward to the Facilities Manager, for appropriate action.
- Administrative and other duties or tasks as determined by the Facilities Manager or Director of Global Facilities.
Related Clemson Jobs Listings
CONTINUE JOBS SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED DAILY
CLEMSON Internships NEWS ARTICLES
- 3 Tips to Answering Popular Interview Questions: Perfecting Your...
- Top 5 Ideal Charities for Student Volunteers in Minneapolis
- This Cover Letter Will Land You That Internship
- Details to Consider Before Accepting a Summer Internship
- 10 Tips Before You Start Your First Internship
- 6 Productive Ways to Spend Your Summer
- How to Find a Mentor in Your Internship
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeClemson UniversityUniversity of South CarolinaCollege of CharlestonColumbia CollegeUniversity of South Carolina UpstateFurman UniversityCoastal Carolina UniversityHorry-Georgetown Technical CollegeAnderson UniversityAnderson UniversityBenedict CollegeBob Jones UniversityCharleston Southern UniversityCitadel Military College of South CarolinaClaflin UniversityCoker CollegeConverse CollegeFrancis Marion UniversityLander UniversityLimestone CollegeMedical University of South CarolinaNorth Greenville UniversityPresbyterian CollegeSouth Carolina State UniversitySouthern Wesleyan UniversityUniversity of South Carolina AikenUniversity of South Carolina BeaufortWinthrop UniversityWofford CollegeYork Technical CollegeTri-County Technical CollegeTrident Technical CollegeAiken Technical College Denmark Technical College Florence-Darlington Technical CollegeGreenville Technical College Midlands Technical College Northeastern Technical College Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical CollegePiedmont Technical College Williamsburg Technical College
- By State
- By City